~About Me~

My photo
I'm a 20 year old Aussie Girl. Make-up and hair are my passions. I'm not a pro, have pretty much taught myself everything except for a cert. II in hair dressing. My blog will pretty much share my make-up, hair and fashion love

Thursday 22 November 2012

Rainbow sleek

I recently got a new palette in the mail from 'Sleek' called Ultra Mattes V1 from their i-Divine range. This is the first Sleek brand product that I have got and I'm rather surprised (in a good way) with how much I like it. The only faults that I could find with it was the colour bolt (blue) it didn't go on as evenly that I would have liked however I don't use primer and that the colour powi (white) wasn't as white as I'd like.
The colours are pretty amazing and I will be getting more of their products, they are pretty cheap (12 colours for $10) and good quality, and they would look even more amazing with primer.


^^^
This is their photo from their website for the palette but it really doesn't do the colours justice, they are a fair bit brighter. If you go their website they also show swatches on light, medium and dark skin tones for most of their products, which is extremely helpful.



This look was done using:
Sleek i-Divine, Ultra Mattes V1 Brights Palette, Colours: BAMM! (yellow), POUT (pink), SUGARLITE (purple) and BOLT (blue).
Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Light 2
Classics Translucent Loose Powder
Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection  vibrating mascara in Blackest Black (top lashes only)
Lime Crime lipstick in Poisonberry 


No comments:

Post a Comment