Here is my first step by step tutorial type thing, if you see any problems with it or have any advice I would LOVE to hear it <3
This look was done using:Sleek i-Divine, Ultra Mattes V1 Brights Palette, Colours: BOLT (blue) and Powi.Rimmel,
Stay Matte Foundation in 103 (True Ivory)
Classics Translucent Loose Powder
Maybelline New York Pulse Perfection vibrating mascara in Blackest Black
Lime Crime OrchidAceous (Purple) Liner
Nivea Lip Care
Lime Crime lipstick in Poisonberry
Victoria Jackson Palette, Mystic Eyes (for eyebrows)
Steps:1. After my usual foundation and powder routine I applied Bolt (blue) all over my eye lid up just past the crease.
2. I put Bolt (blue) half way under my eyes from the outer corner using an angled brush.
3. I lined the top of my eyes with the OrchidAceous Liner and flicked out the corner.
4. I filled in my eyebrows with the Victoria Jackson Palette (didn't take a picture of it sorry)
5. Sprayed a bit of hairspray to set the eye make-up (there is proper stuff you can get to set the make-up but I use hairspray cause it's easier to find here)
6. Apply mascara.
7. Apply lip balm and Poisonberry lipstick and these are the finished photos.
Hope you liked this pretty simple look <3 <3 <3