~About Me~

My photo
I'm a 20 year old Aussie Girl. Make-up and hair are my passions. I'm not a pro, have pretty much taught myself everything except for a cert. II in hair dressing. My blog will pretty much share my make-up, hair and fashion love

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Summer Urban Decay Nails

Hey Missy's,
Been a while since I've posted anything and I will soon be doing step by step pictures to help you ladies create the same look or even how to customise it to make it your own :)

Here is my nails that I wore last week which I created using the Urban Decay Rollergirl Nail Kit, which I'm absolutely in love with. The Packaging is cute and they are cute little mini nail polishes. They nail polishes are seriously to die for.


I always do my tips free hand but if you need to use those stickers to help you get a perfect curve go for it :) I just like it not looking perfect so it doesn't look fake (Thats just me)

**Excuse my old woman hands haha and my blood blister on my pointer finger**

No comments:

Post a Comment