~About Me~

My photo
I'm a 20 year old Aussie Girl. Make-up and hair are my passions. I'm not a pro, have pretty much taught myself everything except for a cert. II in hair dressing. My blog will pretty much share my make-up, hair and fashion love

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Favourite Eye Shadow Brand


Hey Missy's,
It's been a while since I've uploaded anything but I have recently found a new eye shadow brand that I am absolutely in love with. This brand is 'Glamour Doll Eyes.'


They are loose powered, very pigmented colours with a HUGE variety and best of all they are pretty cheap. 

You can order sample sizes (which is what I did) which are:
- $1.25 per 'baggie' which is 0.5g of product
-$2.50 per jar which is 1g of product (and much easier to use then the bag I found)
or you can order the full jar of colour
-$6 which ranges from 1.5g to 2.5g whether or not you get a sifter.

They also tell you if they eye shadows are safe on your lips and nails which I found was great.
They do also have lip glosses, which I have not tried cause I am not really a fan of tinted lip glosses that aren't hugely pigmented like a lipstick, I personally think they look a bit funny. The lip glosses come from another location in the states and are sent separately to their eye shadows. 
The website for these eye shadows are:
Their lip glosses are also on that page, there are links to get to them on the page.

Here are some looks I have created using the eye shadows:
PLEASE remember this is all just messing around, I've never been trained
xxx
 






No comments:

Post a Comment